celebrity,sexy

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kendra Wilkinson’s B-Day Shopping Spree


Kendra Wilkinson’s B-Day Shopping Spree

She turns 23 this Thursday, June 12th, and Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson was all about finding the perfect outfit for her big day during a shopping spree Monday.

The "Girls Next Door" hottie grabbed a gal pal and a credit card and hit the Robertson Boulevard boutiques in search of some hot duds.

And she looked sexy in a matching scarlet and grey Playboy tank top/track pants combo along with a pair of oversized shades and sneakers.

Speaking of clothes, it seems that the n*de centerfold prefers to keep hers on. She told FOX Pop Tarts, "I'm really, really self-conscious, believe or not. I get so nervous and shy. Even though I'm this crazy party girl, taking my clothes off really scares me."

Enjoy the pictures of Kendra Wilkinson out shopping for her birthday (June 9).












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home