celebrity,sexy

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gisele Bundchen Jets Out For Brady Time


Gisele Bundchen Jets Out For Brady Time

Looking sexy in a long-sleeved white top and a snug pair of jeans, Gisele Bundchen locked up her West Village apartment and headed out to catch a flight to Boston on Wednesday (June 4).

And even though she didn't show it, the 27-year-old Brazilian model was no doubt anxious to get back in the arms of her Patriot quarterback boyfriend Tom Brady - whom she was flying off to visit.

As for Brady, his babymamma Bridget Moynahan just recently took a moment to speak with press about her thoughts on single motherhood.

Bridget said: "I'm a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that's the way I'd be doing this. For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family. I'm not sure anyone - and I could be wrong in this - grows up thinking, 'I want to be a single mom.' "

Talking about taking baby John Edward Thomas home for the first time, Bridget revealed: "I walked in and just started sobbing. All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It's frightening."

Enjoy the pictures of Gisele Bundchen on her way to fly out of NYC (June 4).











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home