celebrity,sexy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hayden Panettiere Wants To Be A Good Role Model

The paparazzi caught up with Hayden Panettiere yesterday at Orso restaurant, grabbing a bite to eat with some friends. And while this may seem a bit on the boring side, the "Heroes" star says she'd rather be safe than sorry.

In a recent interview, Panettiere told press that she chooses to behave herself, and avoids the pitfalls of fame like the plague. She says she doesn't want to be just another young star with a party problem.

Hayden said, "For God knows what reason, they compare me with Lindsay Lohan! It's kind of become, 'All right, you guys can stay there and try knocking me off my horse.' I want to prove them wrong now."

And besides becoming the next big thing in Hollywood, Hayden expressed her desire to be a positive role model for young women, something that's severely lacking these days.

"I think that, now more than ever, young girls need a good role model," she says, adding, "My mom always says, 'You are the books you read and the people you surround yourself with."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home