celebrity,sexy

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cameron Diaz Hits Kennedy Center Awards

Cameron Diaz Hits Kennedy Center Awards

If there was any doubt that Cameron Diaz is one of the sexiest leading ladies in Hollywood, her appearance at the Kennedy Center Awards last night killed it for good.

The "Sweetest Thing" actress showed up in a strapless white (with yellow and black accents) floor-length gown. And when you combine the length of the dress with the fact that she was wearing high-heels, it's a wonder she was able to stay upright all night.

The Kennedy Center Awards were held at the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, and honored five entertainers for their contributions to American culture.

Iconic director Martin Scorsese was presented his award by frequent collaborator Robert DeNiro. The "Raging Bull" actor told Scorsese, "You still have the same passion, drive and intensity you had when we were starting out together. And as for me, well, I'm doing comedy. But don't worry, Marty — I still have enough misery in me for us to do a few more pictures together."

Another honoree, Steve Martin, received his award from "The Office" actor Steve Carell. "I am in awe of Steve Martin. I admire his career. I respect him more than anyone, with the possible exception of Martin Scorsese."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home