celebrity,sexy

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Pl*yboy Cover

Have you ever had a dream where you show up to work/school/etc completely n*ked and freaked out? Well, Kim Kardashian had a party to celebrate her Playboy cover, and most of the people in attendance probably saw the spread.

When asked why she decided to do the spread for Playboy, Kim answered, “I wanted to do it. I wanted to show that I’m not some skinny girl, I have a healthy body image, and I’m happy with my curves and who I am.”

And funny enough, while Kim was jazzed to pose n*de for the men’s magazine, she says she won’t ever make another s*x tape because of how it affected her family.

The socialite told press, “My step-dad [Olympic medalist and Keeping Up with the Kardashians co-star Bruce Jenner] wouldn’t talk to me for three weeks. The stress that I know it put on my mom and my step-dad—just the whole family. If my dad were here to witness all of that, I don’t even know what I’d do. It’s just not worth it, basically.”

Kim says that doing the Playboy shoot should put to rest any “implant” rumors. “It bothered me when people would come up with rumors, like, ‘Oh, my god, she has butt implants, it can’t be real.’ Who gets butt implants? Come on. Do you know anybody who has butt implants?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home