celebrity,sexy

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mischa Barton Doesn't Miss Marissa

Mischa Barton Doesn't Miss Marissa

Feeling the luck o' the Irish, Mischa Barton was spotted hanging out at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast, Northern Ireland. She's in town to promote her new film "Closing the Ring," which premieres tonight at Waterfront Hall.

In her days since playing "Marissa" on The O.C., Barton says it's been relatively easy to leave that part of her career behind her.

She told press, "Even if I was a precocious teenager, it's a New York vs. L.A. thing. I never experienced the 'anything goes' chaos we sold on The O.C."

The "Tart" actress explained that she's much more level-headed and laid back than her primetime character ever was. "Marissa was a nut case. I didn't have much in common with her. In New York I'd want to go out at 15 or 16, but I got it out of my system."

She even helped conjure up the concept for killing off Marissa. "You have no idea how much fun I had doing that [scene]. I was on the set, yelling, "More blood! More blood!" She needed to go out with a bang."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home