celebrity,sexy

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Talks Life, Dating Again?

Lindsay Lohan Talks Life, Dating Again?

Spotted out for coffee in Beverly Hills on Friday morning, Lindsay Lohan spent the early hours of the day calling into a Las Vegas radio station trying to get Hannah Montana tickets for a friend's nieces.

From there, the Mean Girls starlet ended up talking about what's been going on with herself, telling, "I think my life is different now, and it's changed, and I'm growing up."

Continuing on, Lohan said, "It was time to grow up. I've gone through a lot, and I'm just a different person now… It's amazing, everything's going so well."

Meanwhile, Lohan declined to discuss her love life, joking with the deejay, "I don't kiss and tell."

Nonetheless, reports are emerging that Lohan has already moved on since her recent split from snowboarder Riley Giles, whom she met at the Cirque Lodge rehab center in Utah.

According to Page Six, Spencer Guilburt, a self-proclaimed graphic artist and part-time actor, is telling people that he's hooking up with LiLo.

"I've seen her a lot since she's been home. And expect to see me with her more," he recently told the NY Post.

When asked whether he and Lindsay are officially an item, Spencer replied, "If I'm dating Lindsay, Lindsay will let you know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home