celebrity,sexy

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kissing Jessica Alba Is Dangerous Business

Most jobs these days have occupational hazards, but this is ridiculous. In her latest film, Good Luck Chuck, Jessica Alba had to have dental work done after chipping her tooth. And the best part is that she sustained the injury during a kissing scene with co-star Dane Cook.

The Dark Angel hottie reports that during one wild makeout session with the comedian, they both got out of control and ended up in the dentist’s office.

She told press, “I chipped my front tooth doing a kiss with Dane and he chipped his bottom tooth. We were doing this comedic Mr & Mrs Smith love scene, and we were slamming into walls and breaking things and tumbling over couches and stuff. At one point, he slammed my head into a picture frame and, while my head was smacking into the wall and breaking the picture, his teeth slammed into my teeth.”

How’s that for passion?! At least the Sin City babe isn’t sweating it too much. “Now I have a bond on my tooth and when I take it off I look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. I can definitely take the bond off of my tooth and throw people off a bit. I get to take this thing off and be somebody else for a little while. It’s like a disguise.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home