celebrity,sexy

Friday, September 14, 2007

Michael and Catherine Hit The US Open

Away from his island home to promote King Of California, Michael Douglas took a breather from press work, taking wife Catherine Zeta Jones to a US Open men’s tennis match on Saturday afternoon (September 8).

The typically quiet couple got all dressed up to watch Roger Federer play Nikolay Davydenko in a semifinal at the famed Flushing Meadows’ Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Spotting Michael and Catherine in the States is becoming a rare occasion of late, as the superstar couple spends most of their time living in Bermuda with their two children.

The son of famed actor Kirk Douglas told the Star Ledger in a recent interview, “My priorities have changed. Like my father, like most actors, I was a pretty ambitious guy. I was focused on my career. Starting a new family, that was never in my plans.”

However, plans can change quite quickly when someone as beautiful as Catherine Zeta enters into the equation.

Michael keenly points this out, saying, “But then I met Catherine and that I haven’t done much since isn’t coincidental. It’s tough to find a reason to leave home now and go do a movie.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home