celebrity,sexy

Friday, July 13, 2007

Esha Deol: I’m a cool chick who drives a Volkswagen

Esha Deol: I’m a cool chick who drives a Volkswagen

In the middle of an ongoing hectic shoot for her forthcoming film, ‘Hijack’ at a suburban Mumbai studio, Esha Deol took some time out and spoke about her much talked about film ‘Cash’ in a candid chat with Renuka Vyavahare

What is Cash all about?

Cash is a comic thriller which deals with ‘Speed’. Ritesh, Zayed and I are chasing diamonds and Ajay calls for our help to search them too..


What is your role in the film?

I play an Indian based in Cape Town, South Africa. In the movie, I’m this cool chick who drives a Volkswagen and gets caught for speeding all the time! I am this deviant and independent bindaas girl who doesn’t give a damn about rules in life. She is strong, yet extremely stylish and feminine.

Did you enrol yourself in a motor training school in Cape Town for the role?

Yes. Even though I have been driving since I was 13 years old, I had to go undergo training in hand break turns at 180 degree and 360 degrees which were very risky. But I love risks and adventure so enjoyed doing it.


You are quite an acrobat!

Haha (laughs). I have not only done stunts in action scenes but also songs! In a song called ‘Na Poonch’, my choreographer Rajiv made me do a somersault in the air and end it with a split on ground!

Cash being a multi-starrer film, how was it working Ajay, Zayed and co.?

My character had more interactions with Shamita in the film and let me tell you, she has the best abs in the industry. They will even give men a complex! Riteish is the surprise package of Cash though. He is bound to shock everyone in this film.


Does Cash resemble Dhoom?

Cash is about a chase too, so on those lines yes they are quite similar but overall Cash is different from Dhoom.

Also Dhoom will always stay close to my heart as it gave me an identity in the industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home