celebrity,sexy

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Audrina Patridge: Summer Sexy

Audrina Patridge: Summer Sexy

Never one to be cooped up indoors, Audrina Patridge was spotted out and about in Hollywood yesterday enjoying the beautiful weather.

The "Hills" hottie looked summertime sexy in a blue-washed sundress with brown leather strappy heeled sandals, matching handbag, and a pair of aviator sunglasses.

Miss Patridge recently told press that she's a lot more assertive than she appears on her hit MTV reality show. "I don't feel like they show me on The Hills sticking up for myself. They edit that out. In real life, though, I'm bubbly and fun and talkative, and when you see me on the show I'm always sitting there and sad. But I'm fine with it because it's not my show."

As for her "Into the Blue 2" gig, Audrina says it's a welcome departure from "The Hills." "It's so different from a reality show because I have lines to memorize. The Hills definitely helped just in terms of being in front of the cameras and being used to crews watching me. It made it a lot more comfortable on a film set."

Enjoy the pictures of Audrina Patridge out in Hollywood on Monday (August 11).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home