celebrity,sexy

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Christensen unhappy with Hollywood

Hayden Christensen of Star Wars fame is unhappy with the overwhelming ambition in Hollywood to get ahead. Sourecs quoted him as saying,"I would say I have an ambition, but not an ambition that fits with any sort of greater endeavour, you know? You might achieve a lot but I gauge it by the experience I have on set. It's such a struggle to protect your integrity and dignity in this industry."

"They really want to attack your morality and your beliefs. They need you to give up a certain part of yourself before they'll initiate you into 'stardom'. I've always been kind of a hermit. I find my joy in the little things they want to take away from me. Prior to all this, I took pleasure from being the observer. Now I'm the observed," he said.

The actor has bought a farm and is busy setting it up.

"I got the farm about a year ago and just really turned my hand to it. Organic farming interests me. Although so far I've only planted a small vegetable patch but I definitely want to get the pigs, cattle and horses.", he added.

Christensen said, "It's a new endeavour and I'm not very good at it yet but I'm trying to figure it out. I'm learning new things and it's a great challenge. It's also really pleasurable. There's throwing the dirt around, getting your hands dirty and watching things grow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home