celebrity,sexy

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Megan Fox Is A Sex Fiend

Megan Fox Is A Sex Fiend

She’s quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with in Hollywood, and at last night’s “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” premiere/after party, Megan Fox’s hotness was quite evident.

The “Transformers” babe was sporting a sheer black dress (dig that leopard print bra!) and some thigh-high cream colored high-heeled boots. There’s no doubt she was the belle of the ball as she clung to boyfriend Brian Austin Green at Arclight Cinerama Dome in Hollywood.

And speaking of Brian Austin Green, it sounds like he has his hands full! In a recent interview, Megan confessed that her sex drive is sky high.

She told press, “I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which I think is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who have said, ‘You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are.’”

She continued, “I’m young and have a lot of hormones - I’m always in the mood! But I like sex with one person when I’m in a relationship. Sex with random people who I’ve met at clubs is not really my thing.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home