celebrity,sexy

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Are celebs really perfect?

We think celebrities are perfect, but are they really? Every celebrity has something that irks them, be it a personality trait, a physical attribute or an embarrassing moment. Here are some highly known names with their not so known vulnerabilities.
Catherine Zeta-Jones has a ‘mouth like a truck driver’!

Welsh star Catherine Zeta-Jones admits that she has the bad habit of using a lot of swear words when she’s taking and she blames her Welsh roots for this.

"I'm from Wales, I have a mouth like a truck driver," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

As a result, Catherine has to constantly mind what she is saying, especially in the company of her two young children with American actor Michael Douglas.

Emily Blunt stutters when she is stressed


Actress Emily Blunt has admitted being a stutterer, but she insists that she is not the only Hollywood star to suffer from the impediment.

The actress has realised that several top actors have been afflicted by the problem.

"I know many actors who have stutters. Bruce Willis has one. James Earl Jones too," Contactmusic quoted, the actress as saying.

"I still get it now when I'm under stress or if I have to repeat myself. At one time it was so disabling I was frightened it would never leave me." She added.

The 24-year-old actress is acclaimed for her work in the films ‘My Summer of Love’ and ‘The Devil Wears Prada’.

Nicolas Cage has a sizeable bald patch


Hollywood action hero Nicolas Cage might be one actor who appears to have a healthy mop of hair on the top of his head, but he has grown a sizeable bald patch at the back of his head.

The actor’s hairline was revealed when he leaned forward to eat his lunch, while he was enjoying a break on his yacht in Italy’s picturesque isle of Capri.

According to the Daily Mail, the Oscar-winner, conscious of the patch, touched the back of his head and then donned a trilby to workout on his onboard treadmill.


Hilary Duff is a terror behind the wheel


Actress Hilary Duff has admitted that she is really bad behind the wheel. 'The Lizzie MCGuire Movie' star has said that her family and friends are all scared to get into the car when she is driving.

"The other day I heard a scratch as I was pulling my car out. I thought I just ran over some bubble wrap so I kept going. When I got out I saw my mirror was hanging off. Everyone is scared to get in the car with me," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"My garage sometimes jumps out at me," she added.

Angelina Jolie is addicted to diet pills


Angelina Jolie has reportedly become addicted to diet pills that she’s been taking to boost her energy levels.

A family friend of Angelina’s beau Brad Pitt revealed to Life and Style Weekly that Angelina has been taking pills that contain stimulants to increase metabolism, in an attempt to get more energy.

However, this has worried boyfriend Brad, especially as he’s trying to cope with taking care of the couple’s four young kids.

"Brad’s very worried about her long-term health. Brad says the whole thing is putting a new strain on their relationship," Life and Style quoted the pal, as saying.

"He’s tired from looking after four young children, and he feels like he has to baby-sit Angelina, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home