celebrity,sexy

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vidya Balan becomes sexy

From the very Indian woman in Parineeta to quite a hep look in Heyy Babyy... Planning to shut your critics?
"Heyy Babyy is a fun film and it was fun working on the look and putting it all together. I was nervous at first when my character was explained to me. I had inhibitions of being this glam Western girl, but I soon realized that everything has to do with the way you do it, and how you go about with it."

So fashion designer Manish Malhotra made your life easier?
"Yes. He has done some fabulous things for his heroines. This is the first time I am working with Manish and I was so happy to work with him, particularly on this movie. Hopefully, my look will debunk this myth, that only the classical Indian look suits me."

Has Vidya become more fashion conscious today?
"Actually, yes! I'm not that fashion conscious, but I do know of the basic trends doing the rounds. Also, I never browsed fasion magazines and still don't. But after discussing clothes with Manish, I have to admit that I am more fashion conscious now than I ever was."

The tag line of Heyy Babyy informs us that you make your three co-actors – Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan and Ritesih Deshmukh cry. Do you like to make men cry?
"My previous co-stars have all made me cry on screen till now, so it's my turn this time. I'm glad I am making up for the several crying scenes I have done to date. Also I make all those three actors cry, so that's thrice as much vasooli.

Your favourite song from the film Heyy Babyy ...
"It has to be 'Jaane Bhi De'. It's such a hummable song."

Do we see you groove then, and indulge in some hardcore dancing?
"A little bit. But that for me is hard-core, since I haven't quite danced before."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home