celebrity,sexy

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Paris Hilton Finds God, Parents Plan Party

Paris Hilton Finds God, Parents Plan Party

It seems as though Paris Hilton has finally gotten over the party lifestyle that has made her famous. After just a few days behind bars, she has found God and claims that she’s “not the same person I was.” This all according to interview legend Barbara Walters, who got a phone interview with the heiress earlier this week.

“I used to act dumb. It was an act. I’m 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me.”

She has decided to take the new chance that God has given her to make a difference in this world. One of the ways she plans to do this is by building a “Paris Hilton Playhouse” for sick children. “I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that,” she continued. “I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual.”

And just when she may be getting her head together, her father, Rick Hilton, is in the midst of planning a huge “get out of jail” party for her release. The party is said to be taking place in none other than Sin City itself. Kinda’ risky when your daughter is talking about how she found God and wants to change here life, eh?

Father Hilton is apparently asking the cream of the Las Vegas nightclub crop to drop their fees and host an all-out bash for his daughter’s homecoming. Oh, by the way, he also expects them to provide accommodations and airfare for the event. It is yet to be seen who will comply.

This all provides such an interesting contrast of views. Whose will win out? Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home